Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Introduction

My name is Olayemi Owojori, but please call me Yemi. At first i did not enjoy my name because it was not like everyone else. When i was younger I didn't like my name, but i have learn to love my name and my hertiage. Also what it means to my family and my self confidence. I am nigerian but i was born in Providence, Rhode Island. I would call my self unique and loud. A person with different shades and full of life. So far my semester has been stressful and full of annoyance. But on the other hand is has been amazing i have met a lot of amazing people and i am also getting to know the ropes about RIC.  Also how much different it is from my last college. I am taking this class to fill my core requirement. I usually hang out with my friends when i am not in class. Or surf the web, go watch movies, go to concert, chill with my family, go out dance, i do anything when i feel the need.

No comments:

Post a Comment